Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ZZ Top update

I will start this off by saying that I don't think I will ever be able to finish one of my "let my beard grow out as long as i can" challenges.

As you may have guessed, the itching/no feeling sensation got to me after 3 days and I shaved off the beard. It was a good thing too. I started looking like a hobo and a very dirty one at that. I also start getting ingrown hairs on my face that I didn't notice until they turn nasty and gross. I think I will stick to week-or-less-stuble or clean shaven from now on.

I apologize but I didn't take any pictures. Not only because I don't really care about taking pictures of myself but because I didnt want to take a myspace shot of myself.

1 comment:

KittyMarie said...

Glad to hear it. I don't think the dirty hobo look would suit you.